3-star campsite with 80 pitches
- 32 serviced pitches occupied by private mobile home owners who rent their pitches all year round. Some of them rent out their residence on an occasional basis (minimum two nights): contact us !
- 1 mobile home for tourism
47 "bare" and grassed pitches, not serviced, access to shared sanitary facilities, including:
Some locations are reserved for packages without electricity and for cyclists/hikers.
Remember to bring large extension cords for the electricity connections.
Specificities of the campsite
- Total shading
- Animals allowed on pitches (subject to conditions)
- River crossing the campsite
- Direct access to Lake Castet (100 metres)
- Groups of adults and children can be accommodated
Facilities and services
- Bar from March to October and Snack bar from June to end of August.
- Services Washing machine and dryer with tokens. Free provision of washing balls and/or detergent.
- A collective fridge and a freezer for your ice-cream rolls and a microwave are available free of charge.
- Barbecues allowed
- Barbecue area available free of charge: 2 medium and 1 large for groups.
- Sanitary facilities Access for people with reduced mobility
- Fishing: on site at the lake of Castet and the Gave d'Ossau and surrounding area
- Small children's playground and direct access to the large playground at Lac de Castet
- Composters available for your food waste
- Selective sorting in place
- Free and secure Wi-Fi on the terrace and near the reception
- Self-service electrical connections at the bar for small appliances
- Free loan of bicycles (adults and children) for short trips around the village
- Safe deposit box available at the reception for your valuables
- Changing table
- High chair
- Child booster seats (x2)
- Free loan of board games
- Grocery shop and bakery 800 metres away
- Baking and sale of bread to order every morning in July and August
Selective sorting and composting
Recycling containers will be available. We sort glass and packaging. This simple sorting saves about 30% of household waste. The campsite will select products that produce as little waste as possible: packaging, packaging, choice of recyclable products.
A composter near the snack bar will be available for organic waste. Campers will be able to put their fruit and vegetable peelings, eggshells, coffee/tea grounds and filters in the compost bin. The ducks, who will be cleaning the river, will also be very happy to devour the leftover bread.
Low-energy bulbs for all lighting (replacement will be gradual), timers in the sanitary blocks and in the future: darkness detectors on the outdoor lights, solar terminals in the campsite.
Awareness raising for campers: Warn about leaks, don't leave taps running unnecessarily, don't let children play with drinking water and explain why.
Provision of washing balls without detergent and sale of ecological detergent, thus limiting water pollution.
Within the campsite
For the comfort of all, the speed limit in the campsite will be 5km/h. Respect for the neighbourhood, no noise after 10pm. Dogs must be kept on a leash or under supervision and their waste collected.